Master Diploma in CAD Design and Analysis
Master Diploma in CAD Design And Analysis course is a solution for mechanical engineers. It provides an integrated design, analysis, and documentation tool to help you design products and analysis better, faster, and more cost-effectively.
After this course student will be able to:
- Create 2d drawings with using blocks, layers.
- Create professional templates with attributes.
- Create Isometric views of any object.
- Create any Industrial drawing with professional quality.
- Create 3d solid models of any object.
- Create basic animation using camera.
- Create parametric solid models and surface models.
- Apply materials, calculate weight, surface area, centre of gravity.
- Create Assemblies, BOM.
- Create Sheetmetal models and calculate development
- Create animations to simulate product working.
- Export as iges, stp, dxf or dwg.
- Understand difference between FEA & FEM
- Predict various boundary conditions
- Calculate stresses, strains and displacements.
- Predict failure/safe working of product.
- Calculate thermal profiles.
- Perform other various analysis.
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project. Data/Inputs files will be given and output results will be validated with our expert. This exercise will make their thought process more towards Industry centric.
- Autodesk Certified
- MIT Certified Engineer
What our students have to say
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL CAD Classes
Overall got to learn a lot. Learned new commands in AutoCAD 2D and 3D software and got good quality hands-on exposure.
Faculty is very supportive
Solidworks training course - Solidworks Classes
Good teaching faculty and good explanation of each point.
Supportive staff - Professional Engineering Software courses
I got a Good experience, in fact, I would like to recommend to my friends also.