Solidworks Software Training Program
SolidWorks is a solid modeling computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE) computer program that runs on Microsoft Windows. SolidWorks is published by Dassault Systèmes. SolidWorks are easy to learn and use, and work together to help you design products better, faster, and more cost-effectively.
After this course student will be able to:
Create professional 3d models & drawings.
- Create parametric solid models and surface models.
- Apply materials, calculate weight, surface area, centre of gravity.
- Create Assemblies, BOM.
- Create Sheetmetal models and calculate development
- Create animations to simulate product working.
- Export as iges, stp, dxf or dwg.
- Creating Parts
- Parts geometric information
- Sketcher mode
- Sketch planes
- Extruding, Revolving, Sweep. Loft
- I Feature
- Modifying parts using History
- Adding Fillet, Chamfer, Shell and Draft
- Creating Patterns
- Creating Assembly Model
- Managing Assembly Models
- Defining Assembly constrains
- Generative Drafting
- Plotting various views
- Exploded Views and BOM
- Section, Detail and Auxiliary views
- Annotations, Symbols and Datum
- Creating lofted features
- Creating advance sweep features
- Creating Tweak features
- Modifying features
- Advanced surface modeling
- Introduction to Sheet Metal
- Bend, Jog, Dimple and Flange features
- Hole cut, Lofted Flange features
- Creating Flat Pattern
- Introduction to Animation
- Defining various joints
- Import, Export using Solidworks
- Solidworks File Management
- Blue Print Reading.
- How to apply Tolerances using IS Standards
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project which consist of Reverse Engineering, Measurement of features, reproducing 3d model and manufacturing drawings. This exercise will make their thought process more towards manufacturability.
- Autodesk certified
- MIT Certified Engineer