Solidworks Simulation Software Training Program
Solidworks Course Introduction
SOLIDWORKS Simulation provides core simulation tools to test your designs and make the decisions to improve quality. The full integration creates a short learning curve and eliminates the redundant tasks required with traditional analysis tools. Component materials, connections, and relationships defined during design development are fully understood for simulation. Products can be tested for strength and safety, and the kinematics fully analyzed. Further, a wide variety of geometry types are supported so you can simulate the real world performance of solid, thin-walled, and structural features.
After this course student will be able to:
- Perform various FEA analysis.
- Understand difference between FEA & FEM
- Predict various boundary conditions
- Calculate stresses, strains and displacements.
- Predict failure/safe working of product.
- Calculate thermal profiles.
- Perform other various analysis.
- Introduction to FEA
- Analysis Steps
- Mesh, Mapped Meshing, Hex & Tetra Meshing
- Loads and Boundary conditions
- Time Steps
- Contacts in Assemblies
Types of Analysis:
- Static Analysis
- Frequency Analysis
- Buckling Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Drop Test
- Fatigue Analysis
- Vessel Design
- Introduction to Solvers
- Read, Write and Plot the Results
- Report Generation
- Animating Result
- File Handling
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project. Data/Inputs files will be given and output results will be validated with our expert. This exercise will make their thought process more towards Industry centric.
- MIT Certification
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
- AutoCAD 3D
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Drawing Isometric objects
- AutoCAD 2D
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
What our students have to say
AutoCAD Training - Excellent
Teaching staff teaches very well & you understand better than your expectations.
Faculty is helpful. Experience was excellent
PERFECT TEACHING SCHOOL