Solidworks Simulation Software Training Program
Solidworks Course Introduction
SOLIDWORKS Simulation provides core simulation tools to test your designs and make the decisions to improve quality. The full integration creates a short learning curve and eliminates the redundant tasks required with traditional analysis tools. Component materials, connections, and relationships defined during design development are fully understood for simulation. Products can be tested for strength and safety, and the kinematics fully analyzed. Further, a wide variety of geometry types are supported so you can simulate the real world performance of solid, thin-walled, and structural features.
After this course student will be able to:
- Perform various FEA analysis.
- Understand difference between FEA & FEM
- Predict various boundary conditions
- Calculate stresses, strains and displacements.
- Predict failure/safe working of product.
- Calculate thermal profiles.
- Perform other various analysis.
- Introduction to FEA
- Analysis Steps
- Mesh, Mapped Meshing, Hex & Tetra Meshing
- Loads and Boundary conditions
- Time Steps
- Contacts in Assemblies
Types of Analysis:
- Static Analysis
- Frequency Analysis
- Buckling Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Drop Test
- Fatigue Analysis
- Vessel Design
- Introduction to Solvers
- Read, Write and Plot the Results
- Report Generation
- Animating Result
- File Handling
- MIT Certification
What our students have to say
Faculty is helpful. Experience was excellent
PERFECT TEACHING SCHOOL
Very satisfied with teaching
good teaching quality