AutoCAD Training Program
AutoCAD Course Introduction
AutoCAD® Mechanical design software is built for manufacturing. Part of the Digital Prototyping solution, it includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, plus libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common mechanical CAD tasks and accelerating the mechanical design process.
After this course student will be able to:
- Create professional drawings using AutoCAD.
- Create 2d drawings with using blocks, layers.
- Create professional templates with attributes.
- Create Isometric views of any object.
- Create any Industrial drawing with professional quality.
- Create 3d solid models of any object.
- Create basic animation using camera.
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Isometric concept
- Isometric snap
- Drawing Isometric objects
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project which consist of Reverse Engineering, Measurement of features, reproducing 2d manufacturing drawings. This exercise will make their thought process more towards manufacture ability.
- Autodesk Certification
- MIT Certification
What Our Students have to Say About Us
Best institution for 3ds MAX learning software.
Hi there, my name is Chandraprakash Suthar. I was a MIT student. I have learnt 3ds max and autocad course from here, in year 2015. This institute offers a good learning experience. With great problem solving skills.
My faculty was Purvesh pate sir. He teach me 3ds max he was a very calm and well being person. Also Ashiwini mam was there for autocad course she was also good in teaching software.
And important thing is the provides placements as what the promises on time of admission.
Overall its a good learning experience from MIT.
Here mentors are just perfect at teaching. They dedicate personal time in every student.
its perfect for learning!
very good teaching staff and good atmosphere to get education.
I have completed Mechanical AutoCAD from MIT, Thane. It has been very good learning experience.
My experience of CAD course at Milestone
One of the finest institute in Mumbai with A class infrastructure