AutoCAD Training Program
AutoCAD Course Introduction
AutoCAD® Mechanical design software is built for manufacturing. Part of the Digital Prototyping solution, it includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, plus libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common mechanical CAD tasks and accelerating the mechanical design process.
After this course student will be able to:
- Create professional drawings using AutoCAD.
- Create 2d drawings with using blocks, layers.
- Create professional templates with attributes.
- Create Isometric views of any object.
- Create any Industrial drawing with professional quality.
- Create 3d solid models of any object.
- Create basic animation using camera.
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Isometric concept
- Isometric snap
- Drawing Isometric objects
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project which consist of Reverse Engineering, Measurement of features, reproducing 2d manufacturing drawings. This exercise will make their thought process more towards manufacture ability.
- Autodesk certified
- MIT Certified Engineer