Vray Software Training Program
Introduction of Vray
V-Ray is a 3D rendering software that is compatible with most major digital content creation applications including Autodesk’s 3ds Max, Maya and Revit, Trimble’s SketchUp, McNeel’s Rhino, and Foundry’s Modo, Nuke and Katana. Vray is very popular tool across AEC industry for photorealistic renderings. V-Ray is a rendering engine that uses global illumination algorithms
After Vray course student will be able to:
- Produce real life/photo realistic rendering effects
- Using the new UI elements, Quick Settings, and revamped Frame Buffer
- Understanding color mapping modes
- Adding V-Ray light types
- Working with the V-Ray Sun and Sky systems and dome light
- Making materials
- Ensuring quality with image sampling
| || |
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project which consist of Reverse Engineering, Measurement of features, reproducing 2d manufacturing drawings. This exercise will make their thought process more towards manufacture ability.
- MIT Certified
Note :- Know more about Master Diploma in Interior Design
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
- AutoCAD 3D
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Drawing Isometric objects
- AutoCAD 2D
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.