Interior Design Course
Introduction of Interior Design Course Master Diploma
Through master diploma course you can become The specialists who is responsible for interior design of customer property or office evaluate it, listen to customer needs and reflect on options that optimize its use, based on what customer want for each division. Milestone’s Interior design course enable you to design the interior of Office, home, Kitchen, house, bedroom. Milestone believe on Practical knowledge so that MIT provides 90% Practical Knowledge of Interior Design course.
After this course student will be able to:
- Create professional 2D drawings.
- Create Building information Modelling in Revit Architecture.
- Create objects and views for interior and exterior and show in different themes in 3ds max
- Produce real life/photo realistic rendering effects
- Adding V-Ray light types
- Construct Arch/Interior models in SketchUP.
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project so students will able to get Professional experience. Data/Inputs files will be given and output results will be validated with our expert. This exercise will make their thought process more towards Industry centric.
- MIT Certified
- Autodesk USA Certificate.
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
- AutoCAD 3D
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Drawing Isometric objects
- AutoCAD 2D
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.