AutoCAD Architecture Master Diploma
AutoCAD Architecture Design Master Diploma training course is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution for Architects, Project Managers. It provides an integrated Design, Visualise and Documentation tools to support building systems projects right from concept through construction. This course gives the complete solutions for Civil / Architectural engineers.
Milestone provides industry based training as MIT provides Engineering design services to global companies under Milestone PLM Solutions Pvt. ltd.
After AutoCAD Architecture Master Diploma course student will be able to create:
- Professional 2D drawings.
- Importing 2D drawings to 3Ds Max and creating your design for presentation.
- Walk through.
- Rendering as per need of project.
- Build BIM 3D model in Revit Architecture.
- Basic part families.
- Generate Construction documents
- AR / VR Scenes using your designs
- Professional portfolio.
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project. Data/Inputs files will be given and output results will be validated with our expert. This exercise will make their thought process more towards Industry centric.
- MIT Certified
- Autodesk USA Certificate.
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
- AutoCAD 3D
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Drawing Isometric objects
- AutoCAD 2D
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:- What Our Students Say -:-
faculty is very helpful and teaching is also good .
so many things to learn, the faculty they provide r best….
Excellent Training CAD Training Center
Teaching is very nice. Faculty are also very helpful.
Autocad interior training course
Overall staff is very nice. They Solved our practicals problems Personally. & also the repeat the lecture which we don’t understand.