Unigraphics NX Software Training Program
Siemens NX software is an integrated product design, engineering and manufacturing solution that helps you deliver better products faster and more efficiently. NX provides key capabilities for fast, efficient and flexible product development, advanced solutions for conceptual design, 3D modeling and documentation
After this course student will be able to:
Create professional Automotive/Auto Ancillary 3d models & drawings.
- Create parametric solid models and surface models.
- Apply materials, calculate weight, surface area, centre of gravity.
- Create Automotive/Auto Ancillary Assemblies, BOM.
- Create Automotive sheetmetal models and calculate development
- Create animations to simulate product working.
- Export as iges, stp, dxf or dwg.
- Creating Parts
- Getting parts geometric information
- Sketcher mode
- Sketch planes
- Extruding, Revolving, Sweep features
- Parametric Modeling
- Modifying parts using History
- Adding Fillet, Chamfer, Shell and Draft
- Creating Patterns
- Creating Assembly Model
- Managing Assembly Models
- Defining Assembly constrains
- Plotting various views
- Exploded Views and BOM
- Section, Detail and Auxiliary views
- Annotations, Symbols and Datum
- Creating lofted features
- Creating advance sweep features
- Creating Tweak features
- Modifying features
- Advanced surface modeling
- Introduction to Sheet Metal
- Bend, Jog, Dimple and Flange features
- Hole cut, Lofted Flange features
- Creating Flat Pattern
- Import, Export using UG NX
- UG NX File Management
- Blue Print Reading.
- How to apply Tolerances using IS Standards.
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project which consist of Reverse Engineering, Measurement of features, reproducing 3d model and manufacturing drawings. This exercise will make their thought process more towards manufacture ability.
- Government Certified
- MIT Certified
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:- What Our Students Say -:-
IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE AT MILESTONE, THE FACILITY PROVIDED BY INSTITUTION WAS GOOD.
Solidworks Training Course
It was a great experience overall. The course instructor was knowledgable and cleared all the doubts properly. The course material is well prepared and organized.
I would recommend the institute to family and friends too.
better and cooperative faculty, flexible timings. Did my autocad course in mechanical.