MCC Panel and VFD
MCC Panel Introduction
A Motor Control Center(MCC) panel is too important control device in a factory set up where several motor units are operated throgh a common bus. MCC is panel having capacity to work as a motor starter for several motor automated or semi automated machines. In many industrial and commercial applications, quite a few electric motors are required. It is an assembly to control some or all electric motors in central location. It consist of multiple enclosed sections having a common power bus. each section consist of motor starter, fuses or circuit breaker, push button LED’s etc. MCC panel comes under category of LT(low tension)panel.
After the completion of MCC Panel course students will be able to:
- To knows about LT & HT panels.
- To knows the working of DOL, RDOL, STAR-DELTA starters.
- To select the starter as per the application.
- To do the control wiring of starters.
- To do power wiring of starters.
- An Introduction to MCC Panel
- Why MCC Panel necessary
- Study of Different types of motors
- Introduction to circuit breaker and protection element
- Basics of MCB, MCCB, ELCB, ACB etc.
- Basic of Relays, Contactor, Thermal Overload Relay
- Calculation of above element
- Motor Starter Types
- Introduction to types of motor starter
- DOL and Remote DOL Starter diagram study and designing
- Star-Delta Starter diagram study and Designing
- MCC Panel Designing
- Panel Designing Guide
- Practical control wiring of Motor starter
- Safety and Management Concept of VFD
- VFD Basic
- Introduction to Basic concept of VFD
- Benifits of VFD over other starting method(DOL, RDOL, Star-Delta)
- Architecture of VFD
- VFD practical
- VFD manual reading and parameters setting
- Different control modes of VFD (Local, 2 wire and 3 wire modes)
- Hands on Experience on integrated system
- MIT Certified
Know more about Master Diploma In Industrial Automation
We are also in Engineering Design Services
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.