MASTER IN INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
An Industrial Automation involves various tools for automation mainly PLC, SCADA & HMI. Combination of all these achieves a complete automation because all of them plays an important role in automation hierarchy. SCADA is at top most position as it is providing supervisory control for a process. PLC is directly connected with input and output field devices which in turn controls the status of output depending upon the status of inputs. The integration of PLC with HMI provides a lean automation solution. HMI provides Alarms/warnings reliable messaging which in turn can benefit a facility in operation safety & production.
Apart from all these; designing is also a field which is directly or indirectly connected with industrial automation which involves designing of Automation panels(i.e PLC/HMI/Drives panels)
In this area,E-plan will definitely help as it drives design automation & standardization, the future of electrical engineering. E-plan electric takes over many of the most time consuming project tasks like wire numbering device tagging allowing user to complete projects a fraction of time it would take using CAD tools, Auto CAD etc.
After the completion of this course students will be able to:
- To differentiate between type of inputs and outputs involved in the process.
- To calculate the no. of inputs and outputs involved in the process.
- To select correct type of a PLC for the given application.
- To wire the PLC in sinking/sourcing mode.
- To program a PLC for applications involving timer or counting operations.
- To program a PLC for analog inputs/outputs.
- Creating a graphic for a given application (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition).
- To design a HMI screen for given application.
- To assign an alarm /trends for process.
- Creating tags for discrete & analog input/outputs.
- To assign a security for a process.
- To create/edit project properties.
- To create a different pages under a given project.
- To identify IEC symbols.
- To design control & power circuits
- To create macros.
- To generate a bill of material automatically by attaching parts.
- To generate Title page & table of contents.
- PLC SCADA (click to see syllabus)
- An Introduction to HMI
- Difference between HMI & SCADA INPUT
- Designing discrete input & output
- Designing analog input & output
- Creating a graphic as per the application
- How to set alarms for process
- Generation of trends
- Application of security
- Introduction to E-plan
- Basics of IEC symbols
- Creating single line diagram
- Creating power diagram
- Generating bill of materials
- Generating title Page
- Generating connection list
- MIT Certified
-:- What Our Students Say -:-
good teachers clear all the doubts
One of the best institute
Surely recommended for courses