PLC SCADA Training Course in Thane & Mumbai
PLC SCADA Course Introduction
PLC SCADA stands for Programmable Logic Controller. PLC is an industrial computer that continuously monitors the state of input devices and makes decisions based on custom program to control the state of output devices.
Almost any production line,machine, function or process can be greatly enhanced using PLC’s. The biggest benefit in using a PLC is the ability to change & replicate the operation or process while collecting and communicating vital information.
Another advantage of PLC system is that it is modular i.e. you can mix and match the type of input and output devices to best suit your application.
After the completion of PLC SCADA course students will be able to:
- To differentiate between type of inputs and outputs involved in the process.
- To calculate the no. of inputs and outputs involved in the process.
- To select correct type of a PLC for the given application.
- To wire the PLC in sinking/sourcing mode.
- To program a PLC for applications involving basic instructions
- To program a PLC for analog inputs/outputs.
- To design a graphic on SCADA as per the application (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition).
PLC SCADA Brief Contents
- Introduction to Industrial Automation
- Introduction to PLC
- Architecture of PLC
- Types of PLC
- Classification of I/O field devices
- Sinking/ Sourcing wiring concept
ALLEN BRADLEY PLC (MicroLogix 1400)
- Wiring diagram
- Introduction to RSLinx Software
- Introduction to RSLogix 500 Software
- Bit instructions
- Timer and Counters
- Compare instructions
- Compute/math instructions
- Move and Logical Instructions
- File Shift and sequencer Instructions
Siemens PLC S7-1200
- Wiring diagram
- Expansion modules
- Introduction to TIA software
- Bit instructions
- Compare/ Math Instruction
- Timer, Counter Configuration
- Introduction to tags & its types
- Alarm Configuration
- Trends- Real Time & Historical
- Interfacing with PLC
Participants of PLC SCADA course have to work on Real life project/Live project .
- MIT Certified
To know more about Master Diploma in Indusrial Automation
We provide PLC SCADA courses & classes at our training institutes in Thane, Dadar, Andheri, Borivali, Vasai, Mumbai & Ratnagiri. Get in touch to know more about PLC SCADA classes, course fees, placement support, course duration, class timings.
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
- AutoCAD 3D
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Drawing Isometric objects
- AutoCAD 2D
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:- What Our Students Say -:-
good teachers clear all the doubts
One of the best institute
Surely recommended for courses