Lighting Design Course Training
Lighting design course is use in a field within Architecture, interior design, electrical engineering that is concerned with the design of lightnings systems, including natural light, electrical light, or both, to serve human needs. Lighting design installation and uses illumination to achieve a practical or aesthetic effect. It includes both artificial light sources like lamps and light fixtures, as well as enhanced performance lights to improve the appearance of an area.
After Lighting Design course student will be able to:
Produce real life/photo realistic rendering effects
- Understand Lighting design
- Direct vs Indirect light
- Power & energy budgets
- Current trends in Industry
- Use Dialux software
- Make lighting / luminance reports
Lighting Design course
- Lighting Practice
- Color Characteristics
- Power and Energy Budgets
- Initial and Life−cycle Costs
- Design Approaches
- Day lighting
- Fenestration Control
- Integrating Electric Light
- Current Practice Trends
- Residential settings
- Hospitality settings
- Commercial settings
- Retail Settings
- Sports Settings
- Work Settings
- Institutional settings (e.g., schools, hospitals, care homes)
- Dialux Software for Daylight Calculation
- Lighting Report Preparation
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project .
- MIT Certified
Note: We provide Industrial based training as we provide Engineering Design Services under Milestone PLM Solutions PVT LTD.
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
- AutoCAD 3D
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Drawing Isometric objects
- AutoCAD 2D
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.