Diploma In Graphics
By studying Graphic Design students will have a wider horizon in the field of art and will Demonstrate artistic growth by executing a variety of images/ text as images, traditional and contemporary techniques that solve complex design problems using creative thinking and analytical skills. Develop and demonstrate their understanding and skillful use of the elements and principles of visual design-
Gain skill to use the digital tools as a powerful means of communication for creation, modification & presentation.
Graphic Design Course Contents:-
- Corel Draw
After this course student will be able to do:
Create professional Advertise Designs and Photo-Editing .
- visual concepts, by hand or using computer software to communicate ideas that inspire.
- They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements.
- brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Designing and creating a wide variety of graphic art and promotional material.
- Providing graphical support for Blogs, websites and social media
- Working on presentations, leaflets, trade-marks, marketing materials and banner designs.
- Creating integrated design projects across both online and offline outputs.
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers
- Experience of print and web design.
- Able to tailor designs to meet the needs of the customer.
- Exceptional understanding of colors, style of type, illustrations, photography and animation.
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project .
- MIT Certified
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
- AutoCAD 3D
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Drawing Isometric objects
- AutoCAD 2D
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:- What Our Students Say -:-
good teachers clear all the doubts
One of the best institute
Surely recommended for courses