Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Inc. for Windows and macOS. It was originally created in 1988 by Thomas and John Knoll. Since then, the software has become the industry standard not only in raster graphics editing, but in digital art as a whole. Photoshop files have default file extension as .PSD, which stands for “PhotoShop Document”.
Adobe Photoshop files sometimes have the file extension .PSB, which stands for “PhotoShop Big” (also known as “large document format”).
Adobe Photoshop explores creative thinking and thoughts.
After Adobe Photoshop course student will be able to:
- Image writing/editing
- Create website designing
- Create project layout.
- Create graphics creation .
- Create pattern and texture file.
- Create logo.
- Begin and promote business.
- Image Size and Resolution
- Photoshop Interface
- Creating New File
- Tool Box
- Tool Option Bar
Working with Layers
- About Layer
- Creating Layer Sets
- Group Layers
- Link and unlink Layers
- Layer Style dialog box overview
Working with Selection Tools
- About Selection Tools
- Saving and loading selections
- Deleting selections
- Color panel overview
- About color modes and models
- Applying colors
- Color Boxes and Modes
Drawing and Editing
- About drawing and painting
- Drawing shapes and paths
- Adding and subtracting anchor points
- Converting points
- Overwieve of Brush Panel
- Creating a New Brush Tip
- Save a set of preset brushes as a library
- Rename a preset brush
- Delete a preset brush
- Create a new preset brush
Retouching and Repairing Images
- Cropping with the Crop Tool
- perspective while cropping
- Transforming Objects
- Transforming layers or the selected pixels:
- Working with clone stamp tools
- Retouching the images
- Blending modes and their features
Working with Type
- About type
- Creating type
- Enter paragraph type
- Enter type along a path
- Move or flip type along a path
- Create a work path from type
- Convert type to shapes
- Create a type selection border
- Formatting characters
- Character panel overview
- Formatting paragraphs
- Paragraph panel overview
Working with Adjustment
Overview of Adjustment
Working with Filters
- Filter Gallery overview
- Display the Filter Gallery
- Apply filters from the Filter Gallery
Working with Slices
- About Slice
- Slice types
- Slice a web page
- Create a slice with the Slice tool
- Resize or move a user slice using numeric coordinates
- Snap slices to a guide, user slice, or other object
- Divide user slices and auto slices
- Duplicate slices
- Copy and paste a slice
- Combine slices
- Change the stacking order of slices
- Align and distribute user slices
Working with Mask
- About Layer clipping Mask
- Create a clipping mask
- Remove a layer from clipping mask
- Release Clipping Mask
- Working with layer mask
Working with 3D
- 3D panel overview
- Display the 3D panel
- Understanding and displaying 3D files
- Open a 3D file
- 3D object and camera tools
- 3D Axis
- Minimize, restore, move, or resize the 3D Axis
- Move, rotate, or scale selected items with the 3D Axis
Working with Animation
- Animation panel overview
- Frame animation workflow
- Creating a Frame Based Animation
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project
- MIT Certified
know more about Diploma in Graphics Design
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:- What Our Students Say -:-
Photoshop Training Course
Very helpful and statisfied with the course….
All the Faculty Members are very professional and always available for doubts solving and computers always available for practice