Digital Marketing Course – SEO/PPC/SMO/WordPress Training
Digital Marketing Course Introduction
Digital Marketing is the term used for the targeted, measurable, and interactive marketing of products or services using digital technologies to reach the viewers, turn them into customers, and retain them. Digital marketing achieves targets of marketing a business through different online channels.
After this course student will be able to:
- Search Engine Optimization / SEO Executive.
- Search Engine Marketing / SEM Specialist
- Social Media Marketing / SMM Expert.
- Content Marketing Manager.
- CRM Manager.
- E-Commerce Manager.
- Digital Agency Account Director.
- Web Analytics Expert.
- Email Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Conversion Rate Optimizer
- Inbound Marketing Manager
Brief Course Content
Introduction Digital Marketing Overview – 1 hour
- Overview, Why Digital Marketing – it’s importance, mediums you can use.
WordPress (Website Development) – 6 hours
- What is website
- What is Domain
- What is Hosting
- How to buy Domain & Hosting
- Static Vs Dynamic Websites (E Commerce Websites)
- Types of CMS
- WordPress CMS introduction
- How to create website using WordPress from scratch
Search Engine Marketing (PPC) – 10 hours
- Setting up Google PPC Campaign
- Keyword research
- Landing Page
- Search & Display Network Campaign
- Video Ads
- Bidding & Auction management
- Campaign Reporting
SEO – 18 hours
- What is SEO
- Search Engine Algorithms
- Google/Bing Optimization Techniques
- Onpage Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Keyword research – Google keyword planner
- Off Page Optimisation
- How to use Google Webmaster Tool
- How to use Google Analytics
- Backlink Development
- Reporting & Analyis
- Google Penalties
- How to recover from Google Penalties
- Online Reputation Management
Social Media Optimisation (SMO) – 10 hours
- What is SMO
- Organic & Paid marketing
- Facebook marketing
- Twitter marketing
- LinkedIn marketing
- YouTube marketing
- Instagram marketing
Blogging – 1 hour
- What is Blogging
- Blog Creation
- Google Adsense
Content Marketing – 1 hour
- Creating content strategy
- Text/Image & Video content
Affiliate marketing – 1 hour
- Top affiliate channels
Email marketing – 1 hour
- Best practices
- Template & Design
- Emailing softwares
Mobile marketing – 1 hour
- Mobile App Marketing
- App stores
Students will get to work on Live Projects.
- Google Analytics
- MIT Certified
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
- AutoCAD 3D
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Drawing Isometric objects
- AutoCAD 2D
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.