AutoCAD Civil 3D Course
Introduction of AutoCAD Civil 3D Course
AutoCAD Civil 3D Course is specially designed for Civil / Architectural / Interior Design stream students so that they can use it in architecture, construction, and manufacturing to assist in the preparation of blueprints and other engineering plans.
AutoCAD Civil 3D software is the version of AutoCAD specifically for Civil / Architectural / Interior Design. Civil / Architectural / Interior Design drafting tools enable you to design and document more efficiently in the familiar AutoCAD environment. AutoCAD Civil 3D software is computer aided design software for 2D and 3D design of certain object or places. Computer-aided drafting is widely used in the civil engineering field because of its ability to plan sites a lot easier than hand drawings, it can help design a lot of engineering supplies, and is constantly upgrading. Start working in AutoCAD Civil / Architectural / Interior Design and experience productivity gains right away, while leaving new features at your own pace. to know more about Civil AutoCAD in civil Engineering click here
After AutoCAD Civil 3D Course student will be able to:
- Create 2D drawings with using blocks, layers.
- Create professional templates with attributes.
- Create Isometric views of any object.
- Create any Industrial drawing with professional quality.
- Create 3D solid models of any object.
- Create basic animation using camera.
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project
- Government Certification
- Autodesk certification.
- MIT Certification
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:- What Our Students Say About Us-:-
faculty is very helpful and teaching is also good .
so many things to learn, the faculty they provide r best….
Excellent Training CAD Training Center
Teaching is very nice. Faculty are also very helpful.