3Ds Max Software Training Program
3ds Max® Design software is a comprehensive 3D design, modeling, animation, and rendering solution for architects, designers, civil engineers, and visualization specialists. Evaluate and sell designs before they are built, with rapid iterations, accurate daylight analysis, and high-impact visuals and animations.
After this course student will be able to:
- Create photorealistic Image(View)
- Create customized model.
- Create animation video files.
- Create objects for interior and exterior.
- Create and import photo realistic materials.
- Create views for Interior/Exterior
- Import Revit File for further processing.
- Can show objects in different theme.
- Customized furniture blocks.
- Create advance lighting and best presentation camera views.
- Introduction to 3D Max
- Uses in various Engineering sectors
- Four ports and configuration
- Animation option-Time line & time slider
- Unit setup
- Application of tools in main toolbar
- Link, Unlink, Selection tools, Operating tools, Mirror & Snaps
- Navigation panel, Media panel, Grid and snap setup
- Selection sets, Align, Layers, Render
- Material editor
- Create, Modify, Hierarchy, Object Categories
- Tools-Array, Mirror
- Group menu, P Q R Axis, Family parameters
- Parameter modifiers
- Limit effects with Gizmo center
- Creating a 3D objects by using AEC extended objects
2D & 3D Boolean
- Creating 2D sketches by using spline, line etc
- Creating 3D objects by using commands like extrude, lathe, loft Boolean
- Advanced Modeling
- Creating some architectural objects like sunshade, Block
- Front projections arcs by using parametric modifiers
- Creating 3D objects like door, windows, wall, railing, stairs etc
- Foliage & site impartment
- compound objects
- Standard lightning, Advanced lightning by using light parameters tools
- Basic texturing of 3D models by using texturing tool
- Creating particles, environmental effects in 3D models
- Animating camera, path camera by motion panel tools
- Animating the position, rotation & path of the camera
- Frame to frame animation, Parametric animation
- Object animation, Walk through, creating video files
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project. Data/Inputs files will be given and output results will be validated with our expert. This exercise will make their thought process more towards Industry centric.
- Government Certification
- MIT Certification
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:- What Our Students Say -:-
teaching and faculty is best.