3Ds Max Software Training Program
3ds Max® Design software is a comprehensive 3D design, modeling, animation, and rendering solution for architects, designers, civil engineers, and visualization specialists. Evaluate and sell designs before they are built, with rapid iterations, accurate daylight analysis, and high-impact visuals and animations.
After this course student will be able to:
- Create photorealistic Image(View)
- Create customized model.
- Create animation video files.
- Create objects for interior and exterior.
- Create and import photorealistic materials.
- Create views for Interior/Exterior
- Import Revit File for further processing.
- Can show objects in different theme.
- Customized furniture blocks.
- Create advance lighting and best presentation camera views.
- Introduction to 3D Max
- Uses in various Engineering sectors
- Four ports and configuration
- Animation option-Time line & time slider
- Unit setup
- Application of tools in main toolbar
- Link, Unlink, Selection tools, Operating tools, Mirror & Snaps
- Navigation panel, Media panel, Grid and snap setup
- Selection sets, Align, Layers, Render
- Material editor
- Create, Modify, Hierarchy, Object Categories
- Tools-Array, Mirror
- Group menu, P Q R Axis, Family parameters
- Parameter modifiers
- Limit effects with Gizmo center
- Creating a 3D objects by using AEC extended objects
2D & 3D Boolean
- Creating 2D sketches by using spline, line etc
- Creating 3D objects by using commands like extrude, lathe, loft Boolean
- Advanced Modeling
- Creating some architectural objects like sunshade, Block
- Front projections arcs by using parametric modifiers
- Creating 3D objects like door, windows, wall, railing, stairs etc
- Foliage & site impartment
- compound objects
- Standard lightning, Advanced lightning by using light parameters tools
- Basic texturing of 3D models by using texturing tool
- Creating particles, environmental effects in 3D models
- Animating camera, path camera by motion panel tools
- Animating the position, rotation & path of the camera
- Frame to frame animation, Parametric animation
- Object animation, Walk through, creating video files
What our students have to say
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL CAD Classes
Overall got to learn a lot. Learned new commands in AutoCAD 2D and 3D software and got good quality hands-on exposure.