Video Editing -Diploma
The Video Editing course is designed to teach the art and technique of Video editing using Premier Pro and After Effect software, so the students can work as Independent Editors in the Film, Television industry or as a freelancer Artist.
Video editing is the process of manipulating and rearranging video shots to create a new work. Editing is usually considered to be one part of the post production process — other post-production tasks include titling, colour correction, sound mixing, etc.
Video Editing Course Contents:-
- After effects
- Premier Pro
After this course student will be able to do:
Create professional Videos.
- Organizing Media
- Extracting and deleting segments
- Adding video transitions
- Using A/B mode to fine-tune a transition
- Adding audio transitions
- Replacing clips and footage
- Advanced trimming
- Working with Masks
- Using other motion-related effects
- Animating Text
- Working with Shape Layers
- Track Mattes
- Creating a multi-camera sequence
- Time remapping
- Editing and Mixing Audio
- Color Correction and Grading
- Color keying a green screen shot
- Creating Titles
- Rendering movies with render Queue
- Exporting Frames, Clips, and Sequences
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project .
- MIT Certified
Note: We also provide Engineering Design services under Milestone PLM Solutions Pvt. ltd.
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
- AutoCAD 3D
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Drawing Isometric objects
- AutoCAD 2D
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:- What Our Students Say -:-
AutoCAD Training - Excellent
Teaching staff teaches very well & you understand better than your expectations.
Faculty is helpful. Experience was excellent
PERFECT TEACHING SCHOOL
Very satisfied with teaching
good teaching quality