Creo (Pro-E) Software Training Program
Pro E Course Introduction
PTC Creo is a scalable, interoperable suite of product design software that delivers fast time to value. It helps teams create, analyze, view and leverage product designs downstream utilizing 2D CAD, 3D CAD, parametric & direct modeling. Creo was known as Pro-E or Pro-Engineer earlier.
After this course student will be able to:
- Create professional 3d models & drawings.
- Create parametric solid models and surface models.
- Apply materials, calculate weight, surface area, centre of gravity.
- Create Assemblies, BOM.
- Create Sheetmetal models and calculate development
- Create animations to simulate product working.
- Export as iges, stp, dxf or dwg.
- Creating Parts
- Getting parts geometric information
- Sketcher mode
- Sketch planes
- Extruding, Revolving, Sweep features
- Parametric Modeling
- Modifying parts using History
- Adding Fillet, Chamfer, Shell and Draft
- Creating Patterns
- Creating Assembly Model
- Managing Assembly Models
- Defining Assembly constrains
- Generative Drafting
- Plotting various views
- Exploded Views and BOM
- Section, Detail and Auxiliary views
- Annotations, Symbols and Datum
- Creating lofted features
- Creating advance sweep features
- Creating Tweak features
- Modifying features
- Introduction to Sheet Metal
- Bend, Jog, Dimple and Flange features
- Hole cut, Lofted Flange features
- Creating Flat Pattern
- Introduction to Animation
- Defining various joints
- Animation Setup
- Import, Export using Creo
- Creo version management
- Blue Print Reading.
- How to apply Tolerances using IS Standards
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project which consist of Reverse Engineering, Measurement of features, reproducing 3d model and manufacturing drawings. This exercise will make their thought process more towards manufacturability.
- Government Certification
- MIT Certification
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:-What Our Students Say About Us -:-
What our students have to say
teaching and faculty is best.
Best AutoCAD Institute
nice faculty, supportive staff .