ProE / Creo course Software Training Program
ProE / Creo Course Introduction
PTC ProE / Creo is a scalable, interoperable suite of product design software that delivers fast time to value. ProE / Creo course helps teams create, analyze, view and leverage product designs downstream utilizing 2D CAD, 3D CAD, parametric & direct modeling. Creo was known as Pro-E or Pro-Engineer earlier.
Milestone provide Indusrty base training to student as milestone gives services to domestic as well as global companies under Milestone Plm Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
ProE / Creo Objectives:-
After ProE course student will be able to:
- Create professional 3d models & drawings.
- Create parametric solid models and surface models.
- Apply materials, calculate weight, surface area, centre of gravity.
- Create Assemblies, BOM.
- Create Sheetmetal models and calculate development
- Create animations to simulate product working.
- Export as iges, stp, dxf or dwg.
- Creating Parts
- Getting parts geometric information
- Sketcher mode
- Sketch planes
- Extruding, Revolving, Sweep features
- Parametric Modeling
- Modifying parts using History
- Adding Fillet, Chamfer, Shell and Draft
- Creating Patterns
- Creating Assembly Model
- Managing Assembly Models
- Defining Assembly constrains
- Generative Drafting
- Plotting various views
- Exploded Views and BOM
- Section, Detail and Auxiliary views
- Annotations, Symbols and Datum
- Creating lofted features
- Creating advance sweep features
- Creating Tweak features
- Modifying features
- Introduction to Sheet Metal
- Bend, Jog, Dimple and Flange features
- Hole cut, Lofted Flange features
- Creating Flat Pattern
- Introduction to Animation
- Defining various joints
- Animation Setup
- Import, Export using Creo
- Creo version management
- Blue Print Reading.
- How to apply Tolerances using IS Standards
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project which consist of Reverse Engineering, Measurement of features, reproducing 3d model and manufacturing drawings. This exercise will make their thought process more towards manufacturability.
- Government Certification
- MIT Certification
-:-What Our Students Say About Us -:-
What our students have to say
Excellent Training CAD Training Center
pinki maam is the best.
Here is that place what i can call myself a certified graphic user
I had completed my 3ds max course in this Institute. And I would like to recommend this courses to other.
Faculties are very supportive with best teaching methods.
My faculty Mr Chandraprakash Sir’s teaching method is best and easy to understand.
Only one problem I had faced during my course time span was related to computer and equipment. But its manageable.
Overall this Institute is best and I wound like to recommend this Institute to others.