PID Training Course
PID Training Course Introduction
After the completion of PID training course students will be able to :-
- To differentiate between type of inputs and outputs involved in the process.
- To calculate the no. of inputs and outputs involved in the process.
- To select correct type of a PLC for the given application.
- To wire the PLC in sinking/sourcing mode.
- To program a PLC for applications involving timer or counting operations.
- To program a PLC for analog inputs/outputs.
- Creating a graphic for a given application (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition).
- To design a HMI screen for given application.
- To assign an alarm /trends for process.
- Creating tags for discrete & analog input/outputs.
- To assign a security for a process.
- To create/edit project properties.
- To create a different pages under a given project.
- To identify IEC symbols.
- To design control & power circuits
- To create macros.
- To generate a bill of material automatically by attaching parts.
- To generate Title page & table of contents.
PID Brief Contents
- PID Introduction
- Introduction to PID
- Need of PID in Industrial Automation and it’s uses
- PID Therory
- PID working
- PID manual understanding
- PID practical
- PID Wiring.
- PID parameters study and setting PID values
- Communication of PID
- PID and PLC interfacing
- MIT Certified
Note: We also conduct Master Diploma In Industrial Automation with 100%Job Guarantee.
We also Provide Engineering Design Services under Milestone PLM Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
- AutoCAD 3D
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Drawing Isometric objects
- AutoCAD 2D
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.