MoldFlow Software Training Program
Simulation Moldflow software provides simulation tools for injection mold design, plastic part design, and the injection molding design process. Simulation Moldflow Adviser Ultimate software helps reduce the need for costly physical prototypes, avoids potential manufacturing defects, and helps bring innovative products to market faster.
After this course student will be able to:
- Perform various moldflow analysis.
- Understand moldflow concepts.
- Part level and mold level analysis
- Best gate location analysis
- Predict air bubbles, weld lines.
- Calculate shrinkage and warpage.
- Perform other various analysis.
User Interface Review:
Discusses how to use the interface, job manager, & how to customize databases
Analysis: Step through the general process typically used for any analysis project (CFD)
Design Adviser Analysis:
Learn how to import, and check models from CAD systems
- Gate Location:Describes the procedures to follow to complete and interpret gate location analysis
- Molding Window: Describes the procedures to follow to complete and interpret molding window analysis
- Evaluating the Part Design:Review part design guidelines, tools for analyzing part design, and how to interpret analysis results
Autodesk Moldflow Communicaton
- General CFD analysis process
- Read, Write and Plot the Results
- Different physics models and their application areas.
- Solver Basics
- Review typical gate and runner designs and how to model them
Boundary and Cell Zone conditions:
- Real life scenarios and transfer it to different boundary condition types in a CFD model within ANSYS FLUENT.
Runner Adviser & Runner Balance:
- Review the importance of balancing runner systems
Pack & Warp Overview:
- Review concepts of pack/hold for injection molds
Modeling Cooling Circuits:
- Model cooling circuits with various cooling geometries
Cooling Analysis Overview:
- Review concepts of cooling for injection molds
Effects of Cool over Pack & Warp
- Understand the differences in the results when running different analysis sequences
Advanced Modeling Tips:
- Tips for faster and easier runners and cooling line layouts
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project. Data/Inputs files will be given and output results will be validated with our expert. This exercise will make their thought process more towards Industry centric.
- MIT Certification
-:- What Our Students Say About Us -:-
AutoCAD Training - Excellent
Teaching staff teaches very well & you understand better than your expectations.
Faculty is helpful. Experience was excellent