Mechanical Draughtsman Training Program
Mechanical Draughtsman is course designed for non-technical persons who want to make their career in Mechanical Design. We teach how to make Mechanical Drawings, How to read those? Course also highlights Section, Isometric, screws & fasteners, Welding, Rivet, BOM and many more mechanical aspects, know how.
After this course student will be able to:
Create professional Automotive/Auto Ancillary 3d models & drawings.
- Create parametric solid models and surface models.
- Apply materials, calculate weight, surface area, centre of gravity.
- Create Automotive/Auto Ancillary Assemblies, BOM.
- Create Automotive sheetmetal models and calculate development
- Create animations to simulate product working.
- Export as iges, stp, dxf or dwg.
Need of Engg Drawing:
- What is drawing, Use
- Introduction to Engg Drawing
- Conversion of Units
- Unit Systems – Metric, ANSI, IS
- Preparation of sketches
- Line, circle, arcs, Ellipse etc.
- Types of Lines, line weights
- Projection of Solids
- First Angle method
- Third Angle method
- Standard views
- Assembly drawing
- Ballooning & BOM
- Templates, Std. formats
- Dimensions as per IS standards
- What is section
- Types of section
- Use of section views
- Convention in section views
- Section of Solids
- Isometric concept
- Need of isometric views
- Isometric exercises
- Screw, fasteners
- Valves, Cotter, Knuckle joints
- Welding, riveting
- Manufacturing Processes
- Piping symbols
- Limits & fits
- Blue prints
- Introduction to AutoCAD & Pro-E (3D)
Participants of the course have to develop a commercial level web application using PHP, MySQL & AJAX. That web application should be deployed to a commercial web server.
- Autodesk certified
- MIT Certified Engineer