Mechanical Draughtsman Training Program
Mechanical Draughtsman is course designed for non-technical persons who want to make their career in Mechanical Design. We teach how to make Mechanical Drawings, How to read those? Course also highlights Section, Isometric, screws & fasteners, Welding, Rivet, BOM and many more mechanical aspects, know how.
After this course student will be able to:
Create technical drawings, manufacturing schematics
- Create technical drawings, manufacturing schematics, and 2D and 3D digital models of mechanical equipment designs, using measurements, specifications and additional data from engineering team
- Collect initial drawings, calculations and design ideas from engineers, and combine all relevant data into coherent and complete initial design models for review and modification
- Coordinate directly with engineers and project managers to understand project requirements, verify design details and recommend modifications as needed according to company standards and best practices
- Communicate with manufacturing personnel to create detailed layouts prior to production, and assist in designing, creating and testing production molds.
Need of Engg Drawing:
- What is drawing, Use
- Introduction to Engg Drawing
- Conversion of Units
- Unit Systems – Metric, ANSI, IS
- Preparation of sketches
- Line, circle, arcs, Ellipse etc.
- Types of Lines, line weights
- Projection of Solids
- First Angle method
- Third Angle method
- Standard views
- Assembly drawing
- Ballooning & BOM
- Templates, Std. formats
- Dimensions as per IS standards
- What is section
- Types of section
- Use of section views
- Convention in section views
- Section of Solids
- Isometric concept
- Need of isometric views
- Isometric exercises
- Screw, fasteners
- Valves, Cotter, Knuckle joints
- Welding, riveting
- Manufacturing Processes
- Piping symbols
- Limits & fits
- Blue prints
- Introduction to AutoCAD & Pro-E (3D)
Participants of the course have to Develop 2D drawings of design specifications for mechanical equipment and components to assist in planning and production. Analyze design documents and plans to verify dimensions and materials and coordinate with engineers to resolve any errors.
- MIT Certified
We provide Mechanical Draughtsman courses & classes at our training institutes in Thane, Dadar, Andheri, Borivali, Vasai, Mumbai & Ratnagiri. Get in touch to know more about Mechanical Draughtsman classes, Mechanical Draughtsman course fees, placement support, Mechanical Draughtsman course duration, class timings.
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:-What Our Students Say About Us -:-
IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE AT MILESTONE, THE FACILITY PROVIDED BY INSTITUTION WAS GOOD.
Solidworks Training Course
It was a great experience overall. The course instructor was knowledgable and cleared all the doubts properly. The course material is well prepared and organized.
I would recommend the institute to family and friends too.