Mechanical Draughtsman Training Program
Mechanical Draughtsman is course designed for non-technical persons who want to make their career in Mechanical Design. We teach how to make Mechanical Drawings, How to read those? Course also highlights Section, Isometric, screws & fasteners, Welding, Rivet, BOM and many more mechanical aspects, know how.
After this course student will be able to:
Create professional Automotive/Auto Ancillary 3d models & drawings.
- Create parametric solid models and surface models.
- Apply materials, calculate weight, surface area, centre of gravity.
- Create Automotive/Auto Ancillary Assemblies, BOM.
- Create Automotive sheetmetal models and calculate development
- Create animations to simulate product working.
- Export as iges, stp, dxf or dwg.
Need of Engg Drawing:
- What is drawing, Use
- Introduction to Engg Drawing
- Conversion of Units
- Unit Systems – Metric, ANSI, IS
- Preparation of sketches
- Line, circle, arcs, Ellipse etc.
- Types of Lines, line weights
- Projection of Solids
- First Angle method
- Third Angle method
- Standard views
- Assembly drawing
- Ballooning & BOM
- Templates, Std. formats
- Dimensions as per IS standards
- What is section
- Types of section
- Use of section views
- Convention in section views
- Section of Solids
- Isometric concept
- Need of isometric views
- Isometric exercises
- Screw, fasteners
- Valves, Cotter, Knuckle joints
- Welding, riveting
- Manufacturing Processes
- Piping symbols
- Limits & fits
- Blue prints
- Introduction to AutoCAD & Pro-E (3D)
Participants of the course have to develop a commercial level web application using PHP, MySQL & AJAX. That web application should be deployed to a commercial web server.
- Autodesk certified
- MIT Certified Engineer
We provide Mechanical Draughtsman courses & classes at our training institutes in Thane, Dadar, Andheri, Borivali, Vasai, Mumbai & Ratnagiri. Get in touch to know more about Mechanical Draughtsman classes, Mechanical Draughtsman course fees, placement support, Mechanical Draughtsman course duration, class timings.
What Students Have to Say
Solidworks Training Course
It was a great experience overall. The course instructor was knowledgable and cleared all the doubts properly. The course material is well prepared and organized.
I would recommend the institute to family and friends too.
experienced faculty but average computers