Autodesk Inventor Software Training Program
Autodesk Inventor is 3D CAD software offers an easy-to-use set of tools for 3D mechanical design, documentation and product simulation. Digital Prototyping with Inventor helps you design and validate your products before they’re built to deliver better products, reduce development costs and get to market faster.
After this course student will be able to:
- Capture, retrieve and display information via a MySQL database
- Effectively use Macromedia Dreamweaver MX for rapid website development
- Control Java Applets, ActiveX Controls and other plug-ins
- Enhance PHP programming skills to successfully build interactive, data-driven web applications
- Design & Implementing commercial level databases for web applications
- Establish, configure and maintain an intranet or Internet Web site
- Designing & Using XML Web Services in PHP
- Create interactive and rich user interface of the web application using AJAX.
- Deploy, Maintain & Market Web Sites & Web Applications
- Creating Parts
- Parts geometric information
- Sketcher mode
- Sketch planes
- Extruding, Revolving, Sweep. Loft
- I Feature
- Modifying parts using History
- Adding Fillet, Chamfer, Shell and Draft
- Creating Patterns
- Creating Assembly Model
- Managing Assembly Models
- Defining Assembly constrains
- Generative Drafting
- Plotting various views
- Exploded Views and BOM
- Section, Detail and Auxiliary views
- Annotations, Symbols and Datum
- Introduction to Sheet Metal
- Bend, Jog, Dimple and Flange features
- Hole cut, Lofted Flange features
- Creating Flat Pattern
- Blue Print Reading.
- How to apply Tolerances using IS Standards
- Autodesk certified
- MIT Certified Engineer
-:-What Our Students Say About Us -:-
teaching and faculty is best.
Best AutoCAD Institute
nice faculty, supportive staff .
AutoCAD Training - Excellent
Teaching staff teaches very well & you understand better than your expectations.
AUTOCAD Coaching Classes
AN OVERALL LEARNING EXPERIENCE. MET MY EXPECTATIONS
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL CAD Classes
Overall got to learn a lot. Learned new commands in AutoCAD 2D and 3D software and got good quality hands-on exposure.