HMI Training Course in Thane & Mumbai
HMI Electric p8 Course Introduction
A Human-Machine Interface (HMI) is a user interface or dashboard that connects a person to a machine, system, or device. While the term can technically be applied to any screen that allows a user to interact with a device, HMI is most commonly used in the context of an industrial process.
Although HMI is the most common term for this technology, it is sometimes referred to as Man-Machine Interface (MMI), Operator Interface Terminal (OIT), Local Operator Interface (LOI), or Operator Terminal (OT). HMI and Graphical User Interface (GUI) are similar but not synonymous: GUIs are often leveraged within HMIs for visualization capabilities.
In industrial settings, HMIs can be used to:
- Visually display data
- Track production time, trends, and tags
- Oversee KPIs
- Monitor machine inputs and outputs
Similar to how you would interact with your air-conditioning system to check and control the temperature in your house, a plant-floor operator might use an HMI to check and control the temperature of an industrial water tank, or to see if a certain pump in the facility is currently running.
HMIs come in a variety of forms, from built-in screens on machines, to computer monitors, to tablets, but regardless of their format or which term you use to refer to them, their purpose is to provide insight into mechanical performance and progress.
After the completion of HMI Course students will be able to:
- To create digital input & output tags
- To create analog input & output tags
- To write a script for digital & analog process applications
- To generate alarms in process
HMI Brief Contents
- Introduction to HMI & its software
- Creating analog & digital tags
- Script writing for given applications
- Alarm generation
- Generating trends (historical & real time)
Participants of E-plan course have to work on Real life project/Live project .
- MIT Certified