Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Training Program – Mumbai
Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) is a system for defining and communicating engineering tolerances. It uses a symbolic language on engineering drawings and computer-generated three-dimensional solid models that explicitly describes nominal geometry and its allowable variation.
After this course student will be able to:
- Capture, retrieve and display information via a MySQL database
- Effectively use Macromedia Dreamweaver MX for rapid website development
- Control Java Applets, ActiveX Controls and other plug-ins
- Enhance PHP programming skills to successfully build interactive, data-driven web applications
- Design & Implementing commercial level databases for web applications
- Establish, configure and maintain an intranet or Internet Web site
- Designing & Using XML Web Services in PHP
- Create interactive and rich user interface of the web application using AJAX.
- Deploy, Maintain & Market Web Sites & Web Applications
The GD&T module will impart you a thorough understanding of the following aspects:
- Dimensioning specifications: To define the nominal, as-modelled or as-intended
geometry of parts
- Tolerancing specifications: To define the allowable variation for the form and possibly the size of individual features and allowable variation in orientation and location between features.
- Geometric characteristics: Designers can use symbolic language on engineering drawings and computer generated 3D solid models to explicitly describe nominal geometry and its allowable variations. The geometrical Tolerances include straightness, flatness, cyclindricity, concentricity, surface, perpendicularity and angularity.
- How to communicate engineering configuration to all stakeholders: from designers to manufacturers through mechanical drawings.
- Tell manufacturing team what degree of accuracy and precision is needed on each controlled feature of parts.
- How to define the allowable variation in form and possible size of individual features, and allowable variation between features.
- Provide a clear and concise technique for defining a reference coordinate system on a component or assembly to be used throughout the manufacturing and inspection processes.
- Proper application of geometric dimensioning, accepted and logical mechanical design process and design for manufacturing considerations.
- How to describe complex geometry requirements on a component or assembly using the standard symbols of GD&T.
- How to accurately and quickly define design, manufacturing and inspection requirements.
- How to simplify the design of cost saving functional check gages, manufacturing fixtures and jigs.
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project. Data/Inputs files will be given and output results will be validated with our expert. This exercise will make their thought process more towards Industry centric.
- MIT Certified Engineer
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
- AutoCAD 3D
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Drawing Isometric objects
- AutoCAD 2D
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:- What Our Students Say About Us -:-
IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE AT MILESTONE, THE FACILITY PROVIDED BY INSTITUTION WAS GOOD.
Solidworks Training Course
It was a great experience overall. The course instructor was knowledgable and cleared all the doubts properly. The course material is well prepared and organized.
I would recommend the institute to family and friends too.