Diploma in Video Editing Program
The course is designed to teach the art and technique of Video editing using Premier Pro and After Effect software, so the students can work as Independent Editors in the Film, Television industry or as a freelancer Artist.
Video editing is the process of manipulating and rearranging video shots to create a new work. Editing is usually considered to be one part of the post production process — other post-production tasks include titling, colour correction, sound mixing, etc.
Video Editing Course Contents:-
- After effects
- Premier Pro
After this course student will be able to do:
Create professional Videos.
- Organizing Media
- Extracting and deleting segments
- Adding video transitions
- Using A/B mode to fine-tune a transition
- Adding audio transitions
- Replacing clips and footage
- Advanced trimming
- Working with Masks
- Using other motion-related effects
- Animating Text
- Working with Shape Layers
- Track Mattes
- Creating a multi-camera sequence
- Time remapping
- Editing and Mixing Audio
- Color Correction and Grading
- Color keying a green screen shot
- Creating Titles
- Rendering movies with render Queue
- Exporting Frames, Clips, and Sequences
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project .
- MIT Certified
-:- What Our Students Say -:-
AutoCAD Training - Excellent
Teaching staff teaches very well & you understand better than your expectations.
Faculty is helpful. Experience was excellent
PERFECT TEACHING SCHOOL
Very satisfied with teaching
good teaching quality