Computer Aided Design Diploma
Computer Aided Design Diploma Introduction :
Computer aided design Diploma course include AutoCAD, Solidworks, NX or any modelling Software like Catia, Creo, Moldflow.
AutoCAD® Mechanical design software is built for manufacturing. Part of the Digital Prototyping solution, it includes not only all the functionality of AutoCAD, but also libraries of standards-based parts and tools. Tools are used for automating common mechanical CAD tasks. And accelerating the mechanical design process.
Solid Modelling Software such as Solidworks,NX,Catia Creo, Moldflow etc.provides key capabilities for fast, efficient and flexible product development, advanced solutions for conceptual design, 3D modeling and documentation. NX delivers the next generation of design, simulation, and manufacturing. Milestone students of computer aided design diploma gains industry oriented knowledge as milestone provides engineering design services to various global companies under Milestone PLM Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
After computer aided design diploma course student will be able to create:
- Professional drawings using AutoCAD.
- 3d models & drawings.
- Able to Create professional Automotive/Auto Ancillary 3d models & drawings.
- Create parametric solid models and surface models.
- Apply materials, calculate weight, surface area, centre of gravity.
- Assemblies, BOM.
- Sheet metal models and calculate development
- Animations to simulate product working.
- Export as iges, stp, dxf or dwg.
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project .
- Government Certified
- AutoDesk Certified
- MIT Certified
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:- What Our Students Say -:-
I learnt all the main softwares for architecture and interior design. They offer a lot more than I expected and the teaching system is well organized
Very nice experience with MIT.
I am really benefited by this module in MIT, Thane. Trainers really put genuine efforts to teach the students.
Best Class For Design Course
It is very Nice experience with MIT. All the staff and faculty are supportive and having a good experience which is best for students. The computers are well maintained. During The course Lecturer help me a lot . Thank you for all the guidance and support . Again Thank You MIT
The best class
The experience is good and all the faculties teaches well 😊
Great Course! Would recommend to all those would like to set up Coaching Culture and learn about coaching tools. The tools discussed are very effective and easy to implement and practice.thankyou very much abhijeet sir.
Auto CAD Mechanical
Overall experience was great
AUTOCAD & SOLIDWORK
I completed my AUTOCAD and SOLIDWORK course. It has good infrastructure and very supportive staff. Faculty gives personally attention to students. It was great experience at MIT thane.