Computer Aided Design Diploma
Computer Aided Design Diploma Introduction :
Computer aided design Diploma course include AutoCAD, Solidworks, NX or any modelling Software like Catia, Creo, Moldflow.
AutoCAD® Mechanical design software is built for manufacturing. Part of the Digital Prototyping solution, it includes not only all the functionality of AutoCAD, but also libraries of standards-based parts and tools. Tools are used for automating common mechanical CAD tasks. And accelerating the mechanical design process.
Solid Modelling Software such as Solidworks,NX,Catia Creo, Moldflow etc.provides key capabilities for fast, efficient and flexible product development, advanced solutions for conceptual design, 3D modeling and documentation. NX delivers the next generation of design, simulation, and manufacturing. Milestone students of computer aided design diploma gains industry oriented knowledge as milestone provides engineering design services to various global companies under Milestone PLM Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
After computer aided design diploma course student will be able to create:
- Professional drawings using AutoCAD.
- 3d models & drawings.
- Able to Create professional Automotive/Auto Ancillary 3d models & drawings.
- Create parametric solid models and surface models.
- Apply materials, calculate weight, surface area, centre of gravity.
- Assemblies, BOM.
- Sheet metal models and calculate development
- Animations to simulate product working.
- Export as iges, stp, dxf or dwg.
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project .
- Government Certified
- AutoDesk Certified
- MIT Certified
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
- AutoCAD 3D
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Drawing Isometric objects
- AutoCAD 2D
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:- What Our Students Say -:-
3ds max vray
overall all things are good
Overall its good institute . faculty is too good and well skilled.
My experience was very nice with MILESTONE INSTITUTE.
The course content was amazing and up to expectations. The teaching methodology was simple and understanding .I am satisfied with the course and would definately recommend it to fellow students.
milestone institute is a very good solution and platform to learn any software. it made me learn all the software very efficiently. faculties are very friendly and helpful to solve all quarries.
Teaching is very good. Teaching environment is good for students.
3DS MAX , VRAY
This technology is very satisfied. 3ds max is very interesting software this technology is best for learn software. teacher are very good in teaching .my all experience in institute is best.