Civil / Arch Draughtsman Training Program
Introduction of Civil Draughtsman
Civil / Arch Draughtsman is course designed for non-technical persons who want to make their career in Civil / Architecture. We teach how to make Civil / Architecture Drawings, How to read those? Course also highlights Section, Isometric, foundation, Doors, windows, Masonary and many more Civil / Architecture aspects, know how.
After completion of Civil Draughtsman Course student will be able to :
Prepare drawings and topographical and relief maps used in civil engineering projects,
- To produce drawings, using computer-assisted drafting systems (CAD) or drafting machines, or by hand, using compasses, dividers, protractors, triangles, and other drafting devices.
- Draft plans and detailed drawings for structures, installations, and construction projects.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
- Draw maps, diagrams, and profiles, using cross-sections and surveys, to represent elevations
- Determine the order of work and method of presentation, such as orthographic or isometric drawing.
Need of Engineering Drawing:
- What is drawing, Use
- Introduction to Engg Drawing
- Conversion of Units
- Unit Systems – Metric, ANSI, IS
- Preparation of sketches
- Line, circle, arcs, Ellipse etc.
- Types of Lines, line weights
- Projection of Solids
- First Angle method
- Third Angle method
- Standard views.
- Assembly drawing
- Ballooning & BOM
- Templates, Std. formats
- Dimensions as per IS standards
- What is section
- Section views
- Convention in section views
- Section of Solids
- Isometric concept
- Need of isometric views
- Isometric Exercise
- Building Drawings
- Construction materials
- RCC, Foundation, Masonry
- Roof, Stairs, Walls, doors etc
- Std symbols for fans, lights, other fittings etc.
- Blue prints
- Introduction to AutoCAD
Participants of the course have to work on Industrial Project.
- MIT Certtfication
Note:- We provide Industrial base training as we provide Engineering design services under Milestone PLM Solutions PVt. Ltd.
-:-What Our Students Say About Us -:-
faculty is very helpful and teaching is also good .