Civil / Arch Draughtsman Training Program
Introduction of Civil Draughtsman
Civil / Arch Draughtsman is course designed for non-technical persons who want to make their career in Civil / Architecture. We teach how to make Civil / Architecture Drawings, How to read those? Course also highlights Section, Isometric, foundation, Doors, windows, Masonary and many more Civil / Architecture aspects, know how.
Need of Engineering Drawing:
- What is drawing, Use
- Introduction to Engg Drawing
- Conversion of Units
- Unit Systems – Metric, ANSI, IS
- Preparation of sketches
- Line, circle, arcs, Ellipse etc.
- Types of Lines, line weights
- Projection of Solids
- First Angle method
- Third Angle method
- Standard views.
- Assembly drawing
- Ballooning & BOM
- Templates, Std. formats
- Dimensions as per IS standards
- What is section
- Section views
- Convention in section views
- Section of Solids
- Isometric concept
- Need of isometric views
- Isometric Exercise
- Building Drawings
- Construction materials
- RCC, Foundation, Masonry
- Roof, Stairs, Walls, doors etc
- Std symbols for fans, lights, other fittings etc.
- Blue prints
- Introduction to AutoCAD
Participants of the course have to work on Industrial Project.
- Government Certification
- MIT Certtfication
Note:- We provide Industrial base training as we provide Engineering design services under Milestone PLM Solutions PVt. Ltd.
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:-What Our Students Say About Us -:-
faculty is very helpful and teaching is also good .