Civil / Arch Draughtsman Training Program
Civil / Arch Draughtsman is course designed for non-technical persons who want to make their career in Civil / Architecture. We teach how to make Civil / Architecture Drawings, How to read those? Course also highlights Section, Isometric, foundation, Doors, windows, Masonary and many more Civil / Architecture aspects, know how.
After this course student will be able to:
- Develop interactive Web pages using XHTML, HTML/DHTML & CSS
- Capture, retrieve and display information via a MySQL database
- Effectively use Macromedia Dreamweaver MX for rapid website development
- Control Java Applets, ActiveX Controls and other plug-ins
- Enhance PHP programming skills to successfully build interactive, data-driven web applications
- Design & Implementing commercial level databases for web applications
- Establish, configure and maintain an intranet or Internet Web site
- Designing & Using XML Web Services in PHP
- Create interactive and rich user interface of the web application using AJAX.
- Deploy, Maintain & Market Web Sites & Web Applications
Need of Engineering Drawing:
- What is drawing, Use
- Introduction to Engg Drawing
- Conversion of Units
- Unit Systems – Metric, ANSI, IS
- Preparation of sketches
- Line, circle, arcs, Ellipse etc.
- Types of Lines, line weights
- Projection of Solids
- First Angle method
- Third Angle method
- Standard views.
- Assembly drawing
- Ballooning & BOM
- Templates, Std. formats
- Dimensions as per IS standards
- What is section
- Section views
- Convention in section views
- Section of Solids
- Isometric concept
- Need of isometric views
- Isometric Exercise
- Building Drawings
- Construction materials
- RCC, Foundation, Masonry
- Roof, Stairs, Walls, doors etc
- Std symbols for fans, lights, other fittings etc.
- Blue prints
- Introduction to AutoCAD
Participants of the course have to work on Industrial Project.
- Autodesk certified
- MIT Certified Engineer