Automotive Plastic Product Design Course in Thane & Mumbai
Automotive Plastic Design Course Introduction
The interior trim – Catia of an automobile consists of multiple different kinds of parts ranging from dashboard to door plastic parts. The Automotive plastic product design course starts with an overview of the complete interior and then goes into concentrating on the injected molded parts in the automobile. Automotive Plastic Design course enrolled candidates not only design features required for plastic part design, but they study the objectives, process behind the design keeping in mind today’s customer demands.
This course helps you understand the CATIA software from the basics of sketcher workbench to advanced surface design which helps you to understand how to design plastic components based on industry-standard prerequisites. In Automotive plastic component design course, you will learn about core and cavity creation for plastic components design.
Design of engineering features like a dog house, ribs, and heat stakes, design of automotive plastic components based on injection moulding requirements and design of engineering features along with a few Live Industry plastic component design course projects. by learning this course you will design all the interior component for automobile companies.
After the completion of Automotive Plastic Component/Product Design Course students will be able to:
- will have a complete understanding of automotive plastics
- Injection moulding process
- plastic design process
- To understand design rules
- To understand engineering feature design
- To design complete plastic product development.
Automotive Plastic Product/component Design using Catia v5 course
- Automotive Interior Basics:
- Branding, latest specifications, major functions and usage, today’s customer expectations
- Evolution, Different types of Constructions, Benchmarking etc.
- Materials – Plastic Specifications, Selections, Database search & Manufacturing processes.
- Generating trends (historical & real time)
- Automotive Interior Design
- Overview of Vehicle design program, Interior designing key aspects, role and responsibilities of the designer.
- Interior Trim Bill of Material, Subsystems & Part nomenclature
- Design considerations, Packaging information, Kinematics, Costing, Fit & Finish
- Design calculations and Guidelines.
- Manufacturing Processes
- Tooling Overview
- How to define MTD
- Introduction to sliders & Lifters
- Lifter Travel calculation
- Injection Modeling & More.
- Tooling Overview
- CAD, GD&T (3DCS, CETOL tolerance analysis)
- 3D Development
- Model Preparation from IGES/STP, from Class A surface, Missing surface, Draft etc.
- A/B/C surface creation
- Mounting/ Strengthening features
- Positive/negative (Boolean) features
- Digital Mock Up (DMU) Analysis
- Clash Analysis
- Radius Analysis
- Feasibility Study
- Feasibility Study
- Style Analysis (Draft /Radius Analysis & Surface analysis)
- Loading & Unloading Study
- Feasibility report creation
- Basic Fundamentals of DFM, DFA, DFMEA, Quality Standards, DFR
- Design Defects and their causes
- PLM Overview
- Soft skills, Employability enhancement
- Communication skills, Time Management, Resume writing, Presentation, Quality Standards, MS office, Interview Skills, etc.
- CAD Software: CATIA V5 (Basic & Advanced Level)
- Modeling Methodologies
- Complex Parts Design
All Automotive plastic component/ product design course enrolled students must undergo Live Industrial Automobile Projects as Part Development of Injection Molded. These projects will be completed using CATIA V5. The methodology taught to you is the best in the Industry which is followed by OEMs & Tier 1 companies.
5 Projects have to Successfully complete under industry expert
Milestone Institute of Technology provides automotive plastic product / component design course training in thane Mumbai and pune.
automotive plastic product / component design course training will be provided by industry expert. Milestone is one of the best class for automotive plastic interior design.
- MIT Certified