AutoCAD Training Program
AutoCAD Course Introduction
AutoCAD® Mechanical design software is built for manufacturing. Part of the Digital Prototyping solution, it includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, plus libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common mechanical CAD tasks and accelerating the mechanical design process. We provide Industrial Based AutoCAD course training to students. As MIT provide Engineering design services to global companies under Milestone PLM Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
After AutoCAD course student will be able to Create:
- professional drawings using AutoCAD.
- 2d drawings with using blocks, layers.
- professional templates with attributes.
- Isometric views of any object.
- any Industrial drawing with professional quality.
- 3d solid models of any object.
- basic animation using camera.
AutoCAD 2D :
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Drawing Isometric objects
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project which consist of Reverse Engineering, Measurement of features, reproducing 2d manufacturing drawings. This exercise will make their thought process more towards manufacture ability.
- Government Certified
- Autodesk Certified
- MIT Certified
We provide AutoCAD courses & classes at our training institutes in Thane, Dadar, Andheri, Borivali, Vasai, Mumbai & Ratnagiri. Get in touch to know more about AutoCAD classes, AutoCAD course fees, placement support, AutoCAD course duration, class timings.
-:- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -:-
- Do you provide placement support after completion of course?Yes, we provide Placement assistance for all students. We do have one special “Placement Guarantee programme”, please contact office to get more information.
- What is the preferred mode of payment?Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Card, NEFT, UPI, Google pay or Paytm.
- What Are Your Normal Working Hours?Milestone remains open Monday-Friday 8 am to 8.30 pm & Sat-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- Do you have any Sunday / weekend batches?Yes, we have Sunday special batches.
- Do you have any evening batches for working professionals?Yes, we have Evening Batches for working professionals as well as Sunday batches also.
- Do you provide individual training?Yes, we do provide individual training.
-:-What Our Students Say About Us -:-
It was very good experience. we learn so many things here. overall staff is very intelligent and very frankly.
overall experience was overwhelming. the faculty has complete and in depth knowledge of all the softwares
it was grate experience
The faculty makes easy to learn and the environment is always good for learning
Autodesk AutoCAD Course
staff was good, great teaching skill, good faculty member was to learn quikly overall experiance was great.
I wanted to learn AutoCAD in Mumbai
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANY CAD COURSE THEN SURELY COME TO MIT.
HERE THE WAY STAFF EXPLAIN THE CONCEPT IN A VERY UNDERSTANDABLE AND EASY.
AutoCAD Software Training
faculty is very helpful and teaching is also good .
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS INSTITUTE IS VERY GOOD.
Best Institute for AutoCAD
This is the best AutoCAD institute with experienced Teaching faculty. Faculty always their to help students.
Good teaching - Autocad & Revit Course
MY NAME IS ASMITA JAMBHALE, I HAVE BEEN LEARNING AUTOCAD AND REVIT HERE, MY FACULTY IS VERY GOOD AND UNDERSTANDING, I WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND REVIT ARCHITECTURE AS WELL AS MIT INSTITUTE OF THANE BRANCH TO OTHER PERSON KNOWN IN MY NETWORK. VERY NICE EXPERIENCE LEARNING HERE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.