AutoCAD Civil / Architectural / Interior Design
AutoCAD® Architecture software is the version of AutoCAD specifically for Civil / Architectural / Interior Design Civil / Architectural / Interior Design drafting tools enable you to design and document more efficiently in the familiar AutoCAD environment. Start working in AutoCAD Civil / Architectural / Interior Design and experience productivity gains right away, while learning new features at your own pace.
After this course student will be able to:
- Create 2d drawings with using blocks, layers.
- Create professional templates with attributes.
- Create Isometric views of any object.
- Create any Industrial drawing with professional quality.
- Create 3d solid models of any object.
- Create basic animation using camera.
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
Participants of the course have to develop a commercial level web application using PHP, MySQL & AJAX. That web application should be deployed to a commercial web server.
- Autodesk certified
- MIT Certified Engineer