Ansys CFD Fluent Course
ANSYS Fluent software contains the broad physical modeling capabilities needed to model flow, turbulence, heat transfer, and reactions for industrial applications ranging from air flow over an aircraft wing to combustion in a furnace, from bubble columns to oil platforms, from blood flow to semiconductor manufacturing, and from clean room design to wastewater treatment plants. Special models that give the software the ability to model in-cylinder combustion, aeroacoustics, turbomachinery, and multiphase systems have served to broaden its reach.
After this course student will be able to:
Perform various CFD analysis.
- Understand CFD domain
- Predict various boundary conditions
- Calculate flows, volumes, velocities etc.
- Predict Heat.
- Calculate thermal profiles.
- Perform other various analysis.
- Study of Fluid flows
- Study fluid flow and allied phenomenon.
Introduction to CFD:
- Basics of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
CFD Equations and Numerical Solution:
- Navier Stokes equations and the difference between exact and numerical solution of differential Equations.
Fundamentals of Finite Volume method:
CFD analysis – Software perspective:
- General CFD analysis process
- Read, Write and Plot the Results
- Different physics models and their application areas.
- Solver Basics
- Simulation of turbulent flows in ANSYS FLUENT.
Boundary and Cell Zone conditions:
- Real life scenarios and transfer it to different boundary condition types in a CFD model within ANSYS FLUENT.
Solver Mathematics and Post Processing:
- The aim of this lesson is to teach you two aspects of CFD process:
- To modify the mathematical algorithms to adjust accuracy and speed of a CFD solution. This will be
taught in solver mathematics section.
- To judge the quality of CFD results and represent them in a realistic and informative manner. This will
be covered in the Post processing section.
Participants of the course have to develop a commercial level web application using PHP, MySQL & AJAX. That web application should be deployed to a commercial web server.
- Autodesk certified
- MIT Certified Engineer
What our students have to say
Excellent course!, syllabus designed in a very good way. From top to botttom all the doubts are cleared. Faculties are very helpful.
Sugggestion for the coumputers they freeze sometimes.
IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE AT MILESTONE, THE FACILITY PROVIDED BY INSTITUTION WAS GOOD.