Accounts Assistance with Tally
Description:Accounting is a growing field with huge range of opportunities. One of the factors about career in accountancy is that, regardless of size and scale all organizations are required to keep track of their finances, transactions and budgets, as well as maintain and issue accounts, all of which require accountants. The Issuance of new set of Accounting and reporting standards (Ind AS & XBRL) by Ministry of Corporate Affairs has made the role of Accountant even more significant in the corporate world.
6 Months (Regular / Weekend)
10th or SSC
Computer Fundamentals :
- Identification of Different parts of a Computer System.
- Turning a computer system on and off
- Identifying different Desktop Icons. My Computer, My Documents.
- Changing Desktop Backgrounds, Mouse Pointer, Screen Saver
- Notepad , WordPad, MS Paint
- Introduction to MS Office
- Word Processing Software
- Electronic Spreadsheet
- Tally Fundamentals (Learning how to use of Tally) Processing Transactions in Tally.
- Report Generation (Creating statements like Invoice, Bill, Profit & Loss account etc.)
- Cost Centre & Cost Category
- Features of Tally (Company creation etc.) Recording Transactions.
- Budgeting Systems, Scenario management and Variance Analysis, Use Tally for Costing Ratio Analysis.
- Cash Flow Statement and Funds Flow Statement Analyzing and Managing Inventory.
- Point of Sale, Taxation, Multilingual Functionality Payroll Accounting, Systems Administration and Other Utilities, Backup & Restore of Company. User Creation.
- Income tax
- PF, ESIC
- VAT, SERVICE TAX, EXCISE, LBT, PT
- What is Internet? How Internet works? Types of Internet Browsers and Web pages.
- Types of different web sites.
LIVE INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS: