AutoCAD Civil / Architectural / Interior Design
AutoCAD® Architecture software is the version of AutoCAD specifically for Civil / Architectural / Interior Designdesign. Civil / Architectural / Interior Design drafting tools enable you to design and document more efficiently in the familiar AutoCAD environment. Start working in AutoCAD Civil / Architectural / Interior Design and experience productivity gains right away, while learning new features at your own pace.
2 Months (Regular / Weekend)
ITI or Draughtsman, Diploma or BE/BTECH from Mechanical / Production/Automotive Engineering Branch.
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc.
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc.
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc.
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Isometric concept
- Isometric snap
- Drawing Isometric objects
- Photo rendering
- Printing Documents
- Templates Insertion
- Motion path Animation
LIVE INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS